A step that leads to endless possibility
HiElites,a Worry-Free Path to Your Dream School
- Professional Multinational Team
- Extensive College Admissions Consulting Experience
- Coaching and Counseling services
- Systematic One-Stop services
Study abroad?HiElites is here for you.
US Ivy League elite faculty leads you with their vast experiences.
Step-by-step coursework guidance and selective plans for extracurricular activities enables you to stand out.
Tailored to your demands, we help you choose the school and major that uncovers your full potential.
From polishing your resume to mock interviews, HiElites is professional, conscientious and all encompassing.
Elite Mentors from Elite Schools
HiElites Chief Educational Consultant
Dr. Smith has profound background and practical experiences in counseling for both undergraduate and graduate school applications, as well as a wealth of educational and networking resources. Dr. Smith earned his Ph.D. from Stanford University, where he worked with scholars including Condoleeza Rice, the former United States Secretary of State. He taught at Stanford University and Notre Dame, and has been a leader in California and throughout the United States in admissions and enrollment for almost 25 years, serving as Associate Director of Admissions at Stanford University, Director of Admission at Notre Dame, Vice President for Enrollment at Menlo College, and Associate Vice President in the California State University system, the largest group of universities in the United States. He has enjoyed shepherding international students through the admissions process and ensuring their successful transition to college life at universities all across the United States and around the world, including Harvard, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Yale, Princeton, Northwestern University, University of California Berkeley, UCLA, University of Michigan, London School of Economics, as well as many other public and private elite universities.Full text
Senior Education Counselor, UCLA MBA
Shawna has extensive experience both in the business and education industries for the past 30 years. She worked as a management consultant helping streamline management practices for banking clientele including Wells Fargo Bank and Citibank. She worked as a management executive for Bonhams and Butterfields, one of the international conglomerate art auction houses. Shawna is a Chinese/Korean American who speaks five languages: English, French, Spanish, Korean and Chinese. She also lived and worked in Europe for many years. Prior to her full-time role as a college counselor, she had served as a veteran faculty member of an elite college preparatory high school in the Bay Area, and as an international student advisor. With her global business, arts and education experience, Shawna has been advising students and their families on high school and college education and preparation, school search and application processes to help students find, apply for and enroll in the best-fit schools across the U.S. , Canada and Europe, including prestigious high schools such as the Thacher School, St Paul, Cate School, Loomis Schafee, Lick Wilmerding High School, and top universities such as Yale, Brown, NYU，Boston University, Stanford, UC Berkeley，UCLA, USC, University of Michigan, etc.Full text
Senior Education Counselor, Master of Higher Education Administration
With over thirty years of experience in higher education, Susan brings a wealth of knowledge to the university admissions process. As an admissions officer at universities for nineteen years, she served as Assistant Director of Admission for Boston University, in charge of the West Coast region. She interviewed hundreds of students, read thousands of applications and made admission decisions for applicants in a variety of majors from engineering, to the liberal arts, to the accelerated medical program. After working in college admissions, Susan was a founder of a prestigious Jewish High School in Palo Alto and served as the Dean of College Counseling for 14 years. She has counseled hundreds of students and their families through the college search and application process, while collaborating with university admissions officers from all over the world to help her students find the best fit for their university experiences. Her students have been admitted to universities throughout the USA and all over the world including Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, University of Chicago, UC Berkeley, UCLA, University of Michigan, the Technion Institute of Technology, etc. She has been a featured speaker on topics including selective university admissions, the transfer process, honors colleges, essay writing, extracurricular activities, and other areas of interest. Her experience as admissions professional, a high school counselor and as a parent of two university students gives her unique insight into the university search and application process.Full text
9th /10th Grade: Target Planning
- Encourage the student to have dreams and make goals;
- Implement plan of study, improve the student’s resume, encourage the student to challenge himself or herself, give course selection advice based on the ultimate goals of the student’s undergraduate education;
- Help the student to become his or her best self;
- Explore high quality extracurricular activities, and make plans for the student to participate in these activities;
- Plan for summer programs as early as possible;
- Do research for university entrance exam strategies.
11th Grade: University Investigation
- Investigate and visit universities, and start to find the target universities;
- Arrange and manage extracurricular activities for the student;
- SAT/ ACT, TOEFL and other standardized tests.
12th Grade：Final Decision
- Take the student’s major selection and career goals, individual preferences and learning style, achievements at school and test scores, reference letters and records of extracurricular activities, and other comprehensive situations into consideration, downsize the number of target university to ten;
- Prepare for visiting universities and interviews;
- Help the student to give his or her very best during the entrance exam application process;
- Help to revise and polish the student’s personal statement and paper;
- Follow up on the student’s application status (which enables the student to stand out);
- Help the student to make final decisions.
Become a HiEliter now
and get a 20 minute counseling session for FREE.